September 13, 2010

Everyone Is Switch Hitting These Days

I have always thought it was neat when I would see unique switchplates replacing those generic white plastic ones. Little did I know there's an entire secret society of places to get them living on-line. You can find some really cool ones @ switchhits.com, wallplatewarehouse.com, and switchplatefactory.com.


I have personally bought some antique ones from Liz's Antique Hardware on La Brea/4th.



I also think I saw them once @ Anthropologie. Believe it or not that place has some really fun hardware like door knobs and coat hooks as well.


The best part is that it's super easy to do yet you still feel like you did a do-it-yourself project in your house!


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Light switch decoupage is another great way to spice up a wall. You can use origami paper, wallpaper samples, or scrapbooking paper from your local arts and crafts store!

    ReplyDelete