October 13, 2010

Guaranteed cheapest way possible to re-do your entire place


If you're just bored of your place cause you've been living there for awhile, but you're broke as a joke, try this quick fix: simply rearrange the furniture.
That's right, move that sofa to the other wall. Now, put your TV where your sofa use to be. Take that framed Ansel Adams picture you've had since college, and hang it in the bathroom.


When I was a kid I used to rearrange my bedroom all the time. I replaced my Michael Jordan posters with Cindy Crawford posters. (Um... I think those were the puberty years).


I remember taking down my bunkbed and pushing the two twin beds together, and all of a sudden I had a King sized bed. Only problem with that was now I had a big boy bed and was still trying to rock my Charlie Brown comforter. Seriously though, I know this sounds simple but you won't believe how much of a difference a few changes in your apartment can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment