August 13, 2010

Would You Rather? The Naked Oprahs

Would You Rather Have To Watch Oprah Vacuum Your Carpet Naked, Or Have To Watch The "Color Purple" Oprah Sweep Your Hardwood Floors Naked?

Yikes, this may have to be settled over a coin-toss! Listen, Oprah is looking pretty good right now (for Oprah that is), but I hate me some carpet. Ironically my new place is actually carpeted and although I'm not a huge fan, it does help absorb the noise much more then hardwood floors.

On the other hand, the thought of watching naked "Color Purple" Oprah chasing down those dust bunnies sounds like a nightmare! But furniture just looks SO much better on hardwood floors. And most importantly, vacuuming sucks. So "Color Purple" Oprah "you're the pick cause hardwood trumps carpet any day and I'd much rather sweep!

Don't forget to check back every Friday for more Would You Rather.

No comments:

Post a Comment